Our courses are designed with you in mind. Our options for day or night classes enable your ultimate DJ learning experience. Whether your path is DJing as a career, supplemental income, or just plain fun, let us take you there and give you the tools you will need to be successful. Our location is central, our instructors are fun, calm, relaxing, and inspires learning. If you're unsure if this is the path for you, try our introductory DJ class and let the good times roll.
You will learn how to:
- Manage audio flow from equipment, cue & line up music for beat matching on turntables & other devices.
- Integrate effects units, BPM counters, instruments, EQ skills and tricks in your DJ sets.
- Scratching, from types of equipment turntablists need to customizing turntables, scratch techniques & more.
- DJ with Ableton Live & Serato, build sets, warp music, create loops, use wave editor software & remix music on the fly.
- Detect time codes and produce professional sounding sets integrating different mixing techniques.
- Make professional sounding recordings on external devices, promote yourself and more.
Now to decide.
Traktor or Serato?
Ableton Live has been leading the production industry for many years and our certified instructors are some of the most knowledgeable and passionate people we've ever met. "I live and breath Ableton, I think about it all day and I think about making beats all the time," Joseph Cerimeli. There is nothing like learning from an instructor who hasn't burnt out and still loves his craft. The curriculum was designed by Joseph in a step by step manner that will ultimately guide you in the right direction towards Ableton mastery.
You will learn hoW tO:
- Use Ableton Live's unique environment for music production and remixing.
- Produce music with Ableton Live using internal and external drum machines, synthesizers and samples.
- Produce music from nothing, develop sounds in loop mode, construct in scene mode & edit final arrangements.
- Warp your samples, produce music with audio and midi, creating beats and patterns from scratch.
- Engineer your sounds with midi & audio effects plus understand drum machine and synthesizer controls.
- Make professional sounding recordings on external devices and learn the basics of music compression.